As an elite real estate company, Intermark Real Estate (formerly Savills) has worked with large international companies for many years. If your business requires long term relocation of company representatives and staff abroad, we can provide you with a full range of professional relocation services.
What is included in our relocation services:
• Migration support
- Work permits;
- Obtaining visas;
- Obtaining residence permits;
- Notification of state agencies;
- Legalization of documents;
- Obtaining medical certificates.
• Property search
- Search and selection of the best house or apartment to rent, taking into account your budget, and other parameters you set, such as the location of the office and educational institutions;
- Accompanied property viewings, together with your personal consultant;
- Full legal support for each transaction;
- Lease negotiation with the owner to achieve favourable terms governing rent, deposits, repairs and alterations, domestic animals and so on;
- Assistance in finding temporary or interim accommodation in a serviced apartment;
- 24/7 Help-Desk Service.
- International and local relocation;
- Moving office;
- Import and transportation of personal collections and antiques;
- Import and transportation of vehicles;
- Accommodation and storage;
- Safe removals and packaging.
• Additional services
- Commercial real estate search and acquisition;
- School and kindergarten selection advice and assistance
- Furniture rental;
- Vehicle hire and rental.
You can trust Intermark Real Estate (formerly Savills) completely with accommodation rental for your partners or employees, as well as the solution of related issues.
We will answer all your questions regarding the move and we guarantee full-fledged support throughout the term of your lease.
When it comes to buying and selling property, we advise across all markets all over the world. Our services are designed to help maximise the value of your asset, and to provide professional assistance at all stages - from the selection of a property to the successful conclusion of the transaction.
Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the residential real estate market, accumulated over many years, Intermark Real Estate (formerly Savills) specialists can add value to your development project with advice at any stage and provide expert assistance in planning, marketing and selling.